Monday, March 4, 2013

Juice fast ended!!!!

So my juice fast has been over for a few days and I have been eating again. Altogether I lost a total of 55 pounds! I feel really happy with that loss but still have about 50 pounds to lose. I'm half way there and closer to my goal. I feel so much better than I did on day one and can't wait to see where I am in a few months. Yesterday I bought a case of bananas and look forward to becoming a monkey. Just kidding. :) I have been eating healthy vegan foods for the most part and a couple bad foods included but I'll keep pressing on. I look back on the years passed and back then I would think what I did and am doing as crazy and unattainable. If you want to feel better, lose weight and get healthier than I urge you to do a juice fast and introduce more raw fruits and veggies into your life and I guarantee you will feel so much better! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment