Saturday, February 9, 2013

Day 40 of 60!!!

I can't believe it's day 40!!! I'm two thirds the way there to 60 days and I can't wait. I have been feeling pretty mellow as far as the energy goes and that's great. So far I am at a weight loss of 45 pounds and feel really good about that. But let me tell you I am so ready to eat something! I can't wait to get into eating healthier raw foods. I've been wanting to eat some hummus and avocados but that will have to wait. Day one after the juice fast, in order to let my digestive system to start working stronger I will eat fruits such as apples, mangoes pineapples, kiwis and other juicy fruits. This will help my digestive system without overloading it. This also helps with your metabolism to slowly start working up to burning the calories efficiently. I'm so excited to where this is bringing me in my life. I'm ready for this change of transitioning into a raw vegan lifestyle. I'm also amazed by the number of people I'm inspiring to start a juice fast and get healthy! It makes me smile thinking I'm possibly making changes for the better in others lives and that's one of my goals in life. I hope everyone has a great Saturday! God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment