Thursday, January 31, 2013

It's all downhill from here!

Hello everyone, it is day 31! I am in the second half of my 60 day juice fast already! I cannot believe how fast January flew by. I feel like dancing. Ok, maybe I won't do that, but excited nonetheless. I can definitely feel my health improving overall and I feel great. So far I have lost 39 pounds. I've been taking this day by day and so far it's been way easier than I thought it would be. Although a couple days ago I did eat a little candy and my stomach wasn't very happy with me. I've been drinking chamomile tea before I go to bed and it helps me to fall asleep. Tommorow I'm going to make a new juice for breakfast using sweet potato, carrot and ginger. I'll let you know how that tastes, delicious I'm sure. Well that's all for today folks. Remember, if you want to see a change in yourself, you've got to make a commitment! Juice on!

No comments:

Post a Comment