Saturday, January 19, 2013

In the for the long haul!

It's day 19 and I'm feeling really good. Yesterday I did a water fast with lemon and again it was surprisingly easy. I felt slightly fatigued near the end of the day but other than that it was smooth sailing. I plan on every Friday doing a water fast while on my 60 day juice fast. Today for breakfast I had fruit juice consisting of 1 pineapple and 5 oranges. It was delicious!!! I'm down 30 pounds and I'm going to have to start looking in to getting some new jeans because mine are getting really loose! So do you want to make a change in your life? Want to get a healthy mind and body while losing weight and feeling great? Well I definitely recommend trying a juice fast! I hope everyone has a great day and I think I'm going to go for a walk. The suns shining and the life in me is too! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment