Monday, January 14, 2013

Day 14 of my juice fast!

I'm so happy to say I've made it this far! Day 14 and feeling great! I've been pretty busy lately but this will not stop my endeavor. So the past few days I haven't really had any problems but I've started to have more bowel movements which is a good thing because I know I'm being cleaned everyday.Although on day 9 I woke up with really bad nausea until I started drinking the juice. Another thing I've noticed is that my acid reflux is gone! Praise Jesus! I have to say one thing though, doing this juice fast and actually sticking to it has definitely given me more confidence about things I can do. It shows me that I have strong will power, stronger that I thought I ever had. So this is helping me in more aspects of my life than just health. So if you feel like you want to do something important to you, just tell yourself over and over you can do it and you will finally convince yourself to make a change! I challenge anyone to make just one change in their life for the better. I promise it will make you feel that much better about yourself. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment